Mediation After Divorce
Life is all about change and not all of it is good:
- People change jobs and sometimes lose them, having fewer resources to live on;
- Children grow up and opportunities arise for them which were never contemplated;
- Unforeseen developmental disorders in children emerge;
- Teens and young adults develop substance abuse issues or legal troubles;
- Unexpected health concerns arise requiring medical attention and high cost treatment;
- Economic risks are taken by divorced spouses which have calamitous results.
In these situations and many others, the agreement made at the time the parties divorced becomes no longer workable, or ill suited to meet emerging needs. In those situations, post divorce mediation is available to solve the dilemmas facing the divorced couple.