Over 30 years of experience in divorce & family law

Family Court Cases and Modifications

There are times when unforeseen and unexpected events occur following a divorce, which require changes to divorce agreements. If a formal change is required to a prior Order or Divorce Judgment, I also provide representation in all Family Court modification proceedings as well as other Family Court matters.

If you feel you need to modify a matrimonial judgment or court order right now, call me at 516-747-2290, or use this website to schedule a free in-office divorce consultation to address your concerns. During the consultation, we can discuss your situation in greater depth and seek results oriented solutions for you at a reasonable cost.

This is attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes.